PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card or debit card numbers, expiry date and security code), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you about your order;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Track your correspondence with Your Sexual Health to improve the customer service that you are offered
HOW DO WE USE DEVICE INFORMATION?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Details of the third parties that we share your information with and how this information is used can be seen below: –
- WooCommerce & WordPress – Our website is created using WordPress and WooCommerce. WooCommerce is used to power our online store. Details of the WooCommerce security can be found here.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- HotJar – This is a monitoring tool used on our website to record your behaviour. As part of HotJar all personal information such as name and address is omitted, however your device information is included.
- Facebook – we use facebook and other social media to track the behaviour of our customers and their interests as bound by Facebook’s current data policy seen here: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
We may pass aggregate information on the usage of our Site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share sell or distribute any of the information you provide to use without your consent.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for a limited period until your order is complete and a reasonable amount of time has passed whereby we will no longer require this information for any operational need relating to your order. This is in case we need to provide further advice, if requested by you, relating to your original order. This period is usually two months since our last correspondence, however this may vary depending on your original needs as assessed by us.
We will delete this information at any point if requested by you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Delta House, Wavell Road, Manchester, MAN, M22 5QZ, United Kingdom